Sikafloor®-515 is a clear, two-component, high-solids, low-viscosity, high-strength, polyaspartic resin system with exceptional resistance to tire marking; making it ideal as a garage floor finish. Sikafloor®-515 is designed to be installed as a clear topcoat over a quartz or flake broadcast system where a low VOC, quick cure, flexible, and UV resistance finish coat is necessary. Sikafloor 515 is available only in clear.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts, and solvents. Refer to Sikafloor 515 chemical resistance guide
- Enhanced resistance to hot tire marking
- Cures quickly, fast turnaround
- Durable, impermeable and seamless
- Superior mechanical resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Superior aesthetic finish
- Excellent UV resistance
- Low maintenance.
- Does not support growth of bacteria or fungus
- High density prevents dirt penetration, which provides easy cleaning
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact