Interested in 3D Concrete Printing Homes?
Are you interested in 3D concrete printing homes or already involved in 3D concrete printing?
We have the solution for you with our 1-component 3D concrete printing material!
How to get started in 3D Concrete Printing?
Sika provides cementitious materials for printing objects with your equipment. There are numerous types of mixers, pumps, and robotics on the market. To achieve a successful print, the equipment and material must work together. All these factors play a significant role in achieving optimal results of the finished concrete. Sika works with our partners to evaluate the print quality and find ways to improve it.
Types of information we can discuss:
- What type of equipment do you use?
- What type of objects do you print?
- What line widths, heights, printing speed and ambient temperatures are you working with?
- What are your open time, setting time, strength and performance requirements?
- Do you have any special requirements e.g., testing, colors, maximum grain size, packaging?
3D CONCRETE PRINTING PROCESS
ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR 3D CONCRETE PRINTING
Sikacrete®-752 3D is a 1-part mirco-concrete that is mixed with water and available as 55 lb bags or2000 lb super sacks. With its desirable finished color appearance of white, the uses of Sikacrete®-752 3D are endless. Suitable for continuous and static mixers and designed to be easy for pumping with reduced equipment wear. With its unique ability of achieving a smooth appearance and excellent crack resistance, Sikacrete®-752 3D is the answer for your 3D printing needs.
- All-in-one bag, just mix with water
- Fast absorbing
- Low viscosity for easy pumping
- Manufactured in the US - no ocean freight cost
- Print line stability and accuracy
- Capable of printing at angles
- Can be printed through a 3mm - 75 mm nozzle
- Maintains shape after extrusion
3D Concrete Printing Solutions
Full Range of Compatible Add-ons
Sika has a range of compatible solutions and admixtures to enhance and improve your 3D concrete printing.
|SikaRapid®||Accelerators to reduce setting time or speed up hardening|
|Sika® Viscocrete® / Viscoflow||Workability enhancers|
|SikaControl®||A range of shrinkage reducing agents, air entrainers|
|SikaColor®||Pigments to enhance the appearance|
|SikaGrout®||Levelling or under grouting elements|
|Sika Anchorfix®||Anchoring fixing for lifting|
|Sika MonoTop®||Hand or spray applied layers|
|Sikagard®||Hydrophobic impregnation and coating solutions|
|SikaPump®||Lubrication for rotor-stators and pipes|
|Sikaflex®||Sealing joints between elements|
|Sikaceram®||Adhesive to bond decorative features|
|Sikadur®||Interlayer bonding between day joints|
|Sika Carbodur®||Carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) laminates|
|Sika Wrap®||Woven, unidirectional carbon fiber fabric|