J.L Brandies & Son Parking Garage Project
Built in 1906, the J. L. Brandeis & Sons building in Omaha, Nebraska consisted of a department store residing on the 1st four floors and the company headquarters on the top two floors. By 1921, there were two additional floors added to house the entire Brandeis family. With the addition of an eight floor parking garage in the 1960’s, the Brandeis department store truly earned the title as the store that has “everything”. Today, the J. L. Brandeis & Sons department store has been renovated into condos and commercial office space for businesses bought by TAB Properties.