Sikalastic®-736 AL Lo-VOC
Sikalastic®-736 AL Lo-VOC is a single component, aliphatic, moisture cured, low VOC, elastomeric polyurethane coating intended for use as the traffic bearing wear and top coat over polyurethane waterproofing membrane for pedestrian and vehicular traffic bearing applications. Sikalastic®-736 AL Lo-VOC can also be used as a high-performance decorative aggregate or vinyl flake embedment coat. Sikalastic®-736 AL Lo-VOC provides superior UV resistance, color stability and cleanability, as well as more decorative options. Optional Sikalastic® 700 ACL accelerator can be used to speed cure time .
- Superior color and gloss retention and cleanability.
- Outstanding resistance to abrasion and wear.
- Resistant to water and de-icing salts.
- Alkaline resistant.
- Range of standard colors, with custom colors available.
- Field-tintable tint base color option available with Sika
Universal Color Paks.