Sika® Air-260 is a unique, synthetically manufactured surfactant for the air entrainment of concrete. Sika® Air-260’s patented formula provides superior control of the air content and finishability in air-entrained concrete. Sika® Air-260 increases concrete’s durability, making it more resistant to the damaging effects of freezing and thawing, while improving workability and reducing bleeding. Sika® Air-260 meets the requirements of ASTM C 260.
- Increases resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and scaling.
- Improves workability.
- Reduces bleeding.
- Improves appearance of architectural concrete.
- Reduces size and number of capillary channels, increasing impermeability.
- Substantially increases durability.
- Provides superior air-void system.