Sika® Lightcrete Powder
Sika® Lightcrete Powder is a dry powdered surfactant packaged in a patented, ready to-use, water soluble bag. Sika® Lightcrete Powder produces controlled low strength material (CLSM), also referred to as flowable fill, controlled density fill (CDF), lean mix backfill, unshrinkable fill or flowable mortar. Sika® Lightcrete Powder is compatible with all conventional CLSM materials.
- Water-soluble bag readily breaks down even in very fluid mixes. Reduces potential for exposure to chemicals in the bag.
- Easy handling and storage because Sika® Lightcrete Powder is a dry powder, not a liquid.
- No problems with leakage, heat damage, or freezing.
- Produces an extremely fluid material with minimal shrinkage or segregation.
- Eliminates the need for compaction of layered backfill.
- Produces very stable air contents.
- Significantly faster and less labor intensive than compacted soil fill.
- Sika® Lightcrete Powder is compatible with all conventional CLSM materials.
- Sika® Lightcrete Powder contains no calcium chloride or other corrosive agents.