SCOFIELD® Formula One™ Finish Coat
SCOFIELD® Formula One™ Finish Coat is a reactive lithium silicate densifier modified to add water and stain repellent properties to concrete and other cementitious surfaces. It can be used as a standalone product, or as a cost effective next stage surface treatment that adds water and stain resistant properties to previously densified or polished cementitious surfaces. It is VOC compliant, improves abrasion and scratch resistance, and is suitable for interior or exterior applications. It is not a coating, remains permeable to moisture vapors, and will not yellow, crack, peel, or delaminate from surfaces.
- Adds water and stain resistance.
- Low odor, non-yellowing water based formulation.
- Breathable non-film forming surface treatment.
- Bonds directly to cement and aggregate silicates.
- Effectively locks in concrete dyes.
- Hardens and improves scratch resistance.
- Deeply penetrates, and quickly reacts.
- Shortens concrete polishing times.
- UV light stable and weather resistant.
- Cures to a non-toxic, non-flammable surface.
- Apply by brush, roller, spray or mop.