Sikacrete®-950 DP is a densified dry powder microsilica admixture for portland cement concrete and mortars. Sikacrete®-950 DP meets the requirements of ASTM C-1240 and contains a minimum of 85 % silicone dioxide (SiO2).
- Compressive strengths are dramatically increased for high performance concrete.
- Excellent abrasion and erosion resistance increases concrete durability in high-traffic areas.
- Permeability is dramatically reduced, which makes microsilica ideal for applications where concrete will be required to resist chemical attack.
- Resistance to corrosion is increased because concrete is more resistant to water ingress and therefore also to corrosion caused by sulfates and water-borne chlorides such as deicing salts.
- Decreased permeability gives microsilica concrete excellent freeze-thaw resistance because less water is trapped inside the cement paste.