Sika® ViscoCrete®-2110 is a high range water reducer and superplasticizer utilizing Sika’s ViscoCrete® polycarboxylate polymer technology. Sika® Sika® ViscoCrete®-2110 meets the requirements for ASTMC-494 Types A and F and AASHTO M-194 Types A and F admixture.
- Extended slump life.
- Increased compressive strength when compared to reference concrete with same w/cm ratio.
- High early compressive strengths for earlier removal of forms and structural use of concrete.
- High ultimate strengths allow for greater engineering design flexibility and structural economies.
- Reduced water cementitious ratios produce more durable, dense concrete with reduced permeability.
- Highly effective plasticizer reduces surface defects in concrete elements and improves aesthetic appearance.
- Ideal for the production of Self Consolidating Concrete.