SikaSet® NC is a non-chloride, water reducing and accelerating admixture. SikaSet® NC meets the requirements of ASTM C-494 Types C and E admixtures.
Accelerated Set Times and Strength Development: SikaSet® NC may be used to accelerate set times and increase early strength gain where job-site efficiency is important in order to meet construction deadlines. SikaSet® NC saves time and money by allowing faster finishing and stripping of concrete surfaces.
- Accelerated setting time across a wide range of temperatures.
- Increased early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths.
- Insulation and heating costs during curing time are reduced.
- Accelerated set times allow crews to finish concrete earlier, saving on labor costs.
- Earlier stripping and reuse of forms increases labor productivity.
- Accelerated strength gain allows earlier structural use and speeds completion time.