No matter the reason, it is hard to ignore that severe weather seems to be happening more often and is more wide spread in the United States. And for those buildings that are located in one of those parts of the country, the Hybrid Roofing System is for you! The Hybrid System is a multi-layered, high-performance roofing solution using superior, time-proven materials. It utilizes not one but two roofing systems to produce one of the strongest, longest lasting roofing systems in the industry.
Below are some of the reasons why a Hybrid roofing system might be the best fit for your project.
HYBRID SYSTEM BENEFITS:
- Offers system redundancy for critical applications
- Ideal when a durable, multi-layered roof is desired
- Provides the energy savings of a highly-reflective roof
- Tested according to ASTM E 108 Class A fire test standards
- Eligible for Sika’s System Warranty up to 20 years
TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE
The Hybrid system utilizes the Sarnafil® G 410 Feltback membrane as the final top layer along with approved SBS modified bitumen products below. The Sarnafil G 410 membrane has a non-woven fiberglass mat for superior dimensional stability and a low coefficient of thermal expansion and contraction — factors critical to the long term adhesion to the substrate. The system is intended for use over both lightweight insulated concrete and metal decks.