A Proven Alternative to Traditional Roofing Build-ups
Insulated roof deck systems offer a proven alternative to traditional, multi-layer, low slope roofing systems. This revolutionary approach to roofing construction provides a complete roof in only two components to simplify the design, procurement and installation of a low slope roof system by eliminating traditional, individual components such as a steel deck, vapor barrier, multiple layers of board insulation, and cover boards.
Traditional Roof System Build-Up
Insulated Roof Panel System Build-Up
- Only two components vs. up to seven in traditional systems
- Fewer fastening requirements reducing the complexity and time to install the roof assembly
- Industry’s most trusted PVC membranes from Sika Sarnafil
- Durable steel surface that supports foot traffic without Coverboard
- Higher R-value per inch of insulation
- Superior resistance to transverse load
- Steel facing is impermeable to air and water
- Superior resistance to moisture
- Roof membrane thicknesses available in 60, 72 and 80 mils
- Membrane can be mechanically fastened or fully adhered.
- Panel thicknesses from 2” to 8”
- R-values from R16 to R62
- Panel width of 40”
- Diaphragm & non-diaphragm solutions available
- ¼: 12 minimum slope
- Panel length from 8’ to 50’
- Sika Sarnafil’s EnergySmart membranes help reduce cooling costs and energy impacts and contain 3rd party verified recycled content.
- Increased R-value per inch
- Reduces material waste on site
- Reduces freight to the jobsite
- Sika Sarnafil offers a single-source system warranty for up to 20 years, one trusted manufacturer, one phone call in the unlikely event of an issue.
- Coil coated interior skin eliminates the need for field painting of the decking
- Interior can be painted virtually any color
All Weather Insulated Panels
Sika Sarnafil is proud to partner with a leader in the insulated panel industry, All Weather Insulated Panels (AWIP). AWIP is an innovator in the design, construction, and advancement of foam composite insulated metal panels. They are strategically positioned to meet the growing energy, environmental and economic challenges facing the North American building industry. AWIP’s OneDek® insulated roof deck is viewed as the industry leader.
The OneDek® Difference
The OneDek® system incorporating the RD1 flat roof deck panel creates a single component to encompass the steel deck, insulation, air / vapor barrier and substrate necessary for field application of the Sika Sarnafil PVC roofing membrane for low slope roofs. Onedek® is a high-performance, sustainable and economical alternative to field-assembled roof deck systems. All AWIP roofing products are suitable for installation over non-combustible substrates only.