SARNAFIL TEXTURED ROOFING MEMBRANE
THAT'S ONE SMART STEP FOR MAN, AND ONE GIANT LEAP FOR ROOFING
Sika pioneered the use of PVC for roofing applications in 1962 by developing Sarnafil, the world’s first thermoplastic membrane reinforced with fabric. Sarnafil membranes are now available with texture with Sarnafil G 410, Sarnafil G 410-60 SA, and Sarnafil S 327. Providing the building owner with an additional surface option, textured membrane can be mechanically attached or adhered.
Features & Benefits:
- Embossed surface
- Can be used as the primary roof membrane or second layer over an existing Sarnafil or Sikaplan system eligible for Sika’s System Warranty up to 20 years
- FM and UL approved
- Guaranteed membrane thickness
- Factory applied lacquer coating to reduce dirt pick up
- Proven membrane performance
- Heat welded seams
- Superior fire resistance
- Offered in 60, 72 and 80 mil Sarnafil G 410 and S 327 bareback and self-adhered membranes
- Available in White, Tan and Light Gray which allows for the use of standard pre-fabricated flashings, details and clad metal*
(* Certain thicknesses and colors are made to order meaning they have minimum volume requirements and extended production lead times. Review the PDS and consult with a Sika Roofing representative for further information.)
SARNAFIL G 410 TEXTURED ROOFING MEMBRANE
The Sarnafil G 410 membrane is a unique fiberglass-reinforced, single-ply membrane. Specifically designed for adhered and loose laid systems, it delivers exceptional dimensional stability and minimal thermal expansion and contraction to extend the service life of the roof.
SARNAFIL G 410 SA TEXTURED ROOFING MEMBRANE
Sarnafil® G 410 SA Textured Roof Membrane is a PVC membrane with a factory applied pressure-sensitive adhesive backing and siliconized polyethylene release liner. Specifically designed for adhered and loose laid systems, it delivers exceptional dimensional stability and minimal thermal expansion and contraction to extend the service life of the roof.
Features & Benefits:
- VOC free and odor free
- Low temperature application down to 20 degrees F (-7 degrees Celsius)
SARNAFIL S 327 TEXTURED ROOFING MEMBRANE
The Sarnafil S 327 membrane is a polyester-reinforced single-ply membrane. Specifically designed for use in mechanically attached roof systems over various substrates to resist the high point loads imposed on the membrane.