A Creative Way to Advertise
Across the U.S. building owners are beginning to look to their rooftops as valuable, long-term and highly cost-effective advertising space. Our ability to create custom colored membrane means Sika Sarnafil is well positioned to help you capitalize on this unique idea.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Types of Roof Graphics Can I Place?
- Building Name
- Trademark Symbols
What Are the Advantages of Roof Graphics?
- Long-term name recognition
- Possibly seen by thousands every day
- Free Advertising Space
What Build Types are the Best Candidates for Roof Logos?
- Flat roofs, steep roofs, domed roofs
- Roofs located near airports
- Rooftops visible by neighboring buildings
How are Roof Graphics Applied?
- Colored Sarnafil membrane is produced and sent to a stencil company
- Your graphic is stenciled onto the membrane in a grid pattern at the appropriate size and cut out
- The membrane is glued then hot-air welded onto the rooftop and becomes one with the roof membrane
How Do I Maintain the Look of My Roof Graphics?
- A Sika Sarnafil authorized applicator can provide cleaning and service if required
- Your graphic can be removed or changed without affecting the roof warranty